[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5157497/height/360/width/450/theme/standard/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”360″ width=”450″]
In this first episode of Your Second Opinion, Paul Miller, President of the Haym Salomon Center, joins host Mike Siegel to discuss the Center’s work. The Salomon Center seeks to bring awareness to issues surrounding Israel, as well as defend Western civilization, promote liberal democracy, and change the media’s cultural narrative.
This episode seeks to bring awareness about the work and impact of the Haym Salomon Center. After listening to this episode, you will have a greater understanding of the importance of the Salomon Center’s work to Western civilization today and why you can trust its reporting.
In this episode, topics discussed include:
- The focus of the work of the Haym Salomon Center and how it is different from other pro-Israel organizations
- The importance of knowing who is coming through the borders into the United States in a post-9/11 world
- The reason the Salomon Center seeks to bring awareness about other groups in addition to the Jews and Israel
- The importance of brining to light the attack on Western culture by the far left and how that fulfills the vision of Haym Salomon
- The impact the Haym Salomon Center is having and has already had in spreading awareness about the pro-Israel point of view
Paul Miller serves as President and Executive Director of the news and public policy group Haym Salomon Center. A childhood steeped in freedom of political expression around the family dinner table led Paul to the formal study of journalism, ultimately shaping him into the outspoken critic of Progressive anti-Semitism and media bias against Israel that has characterized him for the last two decades.
His byline can be found in the New York Post, New York Observer, Fox News, Washington Times, Chicago Tribune, Jerusalem Post and The Hill, just to name a few. His work has been featured on the Drudge Report and news sites across the globe. As a respected authority on national politics, Middle East policy and media accountability, Paul has been quoted and sourced by the New York Times, Fox News, Chicago Tribune and the Washington Times. He has appeared on radio programs all over the country as well as Israel and Canada.